The College of Business Alumni Association (COBAA) was established to support the College of Business in its goal of achieving excellence in business education. Become a member by clicking HERE.
WHO WE ARE:
• COBAA is a subchapter of the Alumni Association that includes College of Business alumni and friends of the Business College. However, our membership is separate from the membership of the Alumni Association.
WHAT WE DO:
• We provide networking opportunities for members of the business community. Specifically, our annual golf tournament, career and business week activities, and the pack picnics. We fund various student scholarships and awards and provide financial support to benefit the College. Examples are our funding for travel for the Business Student Council and the International College of Business. We also help publish the annual College magazine, N Venture, which is distributed to College alumni, friends, and the community in general.
OUR FUTURE PLANS:
• We would like to continue to grow our membership base, strengthen the connection between alumni, the business community and the College and its students, and increase funding to the College’s students and student organizations.
VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP:
• By becoming a member and participating in our annual events, you are helping make a greater financial impact on the College and its students and student organizations.
• Membership and event participation allow you to take advantage of the many opportunities to be engaged with the College of Business community, both to “give back” and to grow your personal and professional networks.
• Membership supports and fosters the relationship between our community and the College as this is critical to continuing to grow our local economy.
We are not just an association, we are a Wolf Pack Family
With members everywhere, COBAA membership connects you with programs, reunions, Homecoming and more.